Friday, March 12, 2010

God Doesn't Give us Dreams to Taunt Us


Ah spring! For some reason, the warm weather, longer days, and budding flowers of spring make me feel oh so hopeful. I'm not sure how a simple change in temperature can give me the energy to follow my dreams with renewed fervor, but it does. This poem by my friend and ex-roomie Danielle captures those sentiments perfectly! Lots of great lines in there.

Now get off your butt and turn your dreams into action!!

enjoy


Spring
BY Danielle Cooper

I hoped
I chased
I longed
Like there was nothing else
Like there was no one else

Maybe there isn't
Time changes everything

But I will create new hopes
I will run towards new dreams
And won't look back


Well, maybe once
And dare to believe
Some dreams I never have to let go

No comments:

Post a Comment