Friday, January 1, 2010

You Rock my Socks Off!!

Happy New Year Lovlies!

Thanks so much for reading and commenting and emailing and encouraging and being your all around awesome selves. Thanks for reminding me that I'm not just throwing out nonsense into cyberspace...that there are people on the receiving end who are listening and reading.

It's wonderful to be connected to such a great network of poets (famous and aspiring) and lovers of the art. You inspire me...more than you will ever know:-) And I will try my hardest to repay you all in kind.

Hope that 2010 is a blessing to you and yours!

Love.Learn.Teach
- sb

4 comments:

  1. Happy New Year...thanks for sharing all your amazing works!

    ReplyDelete
  2. umm...Africans don't Ski...booo!

    your blog is fertile ground woman & you've made it as such.

    we love ya.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Africans may not ski often, but they sure know how to slide, face first, down a huge snowpile:-) you know it looks like fun.

    Shelby and George, you rock!!

    ReplyDelete