Friday, January 29, 2010

Brave New Voices, Indeed


For someone who is all poetry, all the time, I did not give this show the love and attention that it deserved. ::le sigh:: Other than a tiny little blog post ten months ago, I really did not show HBO's Brave New Voices sufficient lovin.

So, here is my sad attempt at redemption. I found the full first episode on YouTube and decided to share it with all of you lovely people. This may, quite possibly, be illegal but...that is how passionate I am about spreading the BNV gospel. These kids are so freaking talented and have the most inspiring stories. If they can go through some of the junk they've seen and still write with such hope and poise, what the hell is our excuse?!?!

Hope this inspires you to stop slacking and write...you know who you are:-)

Enjoy!

ps...check out HBO for more background on the show and such. They're also on Twitter . I'm going to try and find out if there are plans for a second season. I promise I'll watch...or at least DVR...

No comments:

Post a Comment