Sunday, June 21, 2009

Stuff I Like: More Hidary!!

This was the first that I ever heard from her...and I fell in love. It starts off with the quickness and continues with very witty lines, but despite the comedy, she hits the nail on the head of a universal truth about first loves. It's so easy to get 100% wrapped up in love...(infatuation??) and lose yourself in the pursuit of someone to hold you...whoa...deepness. I should write a poem about that. Anyway...nothing this chica does ever disappoints, so check it out.

"By now, I could have had a PhD in philosophy
internal medicine
middle eastern studies
stem cell research.
But no.
I have a PhD in him.
Funny how he brings me no income.
No pension.
No future..."

lol

enjoy!

ps...she has a cd...If you love me...my birthday's just a few (9 to be exact) months away:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment