Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Great Links: Top 50 Poems

Have you ever wondered what the top 50 poems of ALL.TIME are?!?! I'm not really sure how they came up with this list, but I guess all lovers of poetry should get hip to the poets on here. Some of the poems on this list are the absolutely hottness. Some of these were news to me...but all of them are worth your time:-)

Enjoy peeps!

1. Phenomenal Woman - Maya Angelou
2. Where the Sidewalk Ends - Shel Silverstein
3. If You Forget Me - Pablo Neruda
4. I carry your heart with me - E. E. Cummings
5. The Road Not Taken - Robert Frost
6. A Dream Within A Dream - Edgar Allan Poe
7. There is another sky - Emily Dickinson
8. Life Is Fine - Langston Hughes
9. A Girl - Ezra Pound
10. Messy Room - Shel Silverstein

Top 50 Poems

No comments:

Post a Comment