Saturday, November 13, 2010

How To Be Alone

Alone is what I need to be for the next 30 day so that I can work on this freaking novel for NaNoWriMo...but alas...I've already booked myself with events and such clear through mid-December. lol.

I love this poem about being along anyway. It reminds me that I probably need to schedule some alone time and to create more quite in my life. It would probably help to clear my head...

Thanks to my bud Brad for sending this to me!

enjoy!!

How to be Alone
Poem BY Tanya Davis
Video BY Andrea Dorfman

Society is afraid of alone, though
Like lonely hearts are wasting away in basements
Like people must have problems
If, after a while nobody is dating them
But lonely is a freedom that breathes easy and weightless
And lonely is healing, if you make it


2 comments:

  1. thanks for sharing this again...I decided to keep a diary for the next 30 days on my blog. I look forward to reading your 30 day novel.

    I hope you've been well lovely lady!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so glad you enjoyed it :) i'll be checking to see what wisdom and insight you bless the world with over the next 30 days!

    ReplyDelete