Thursday, June 10, 2010

Memorial Day Wedding-Ness

There is nothing like a string of bad relationships to cure a hopeless romantic. It happened to me. I was jaded. I had become a bitter, cynical chica...then my beloved wedding season started! Months of helping my friends check out dresses, pick out colors, reminisce about when they first met their beaus culminated in a weekend of back to back wedding-ness around Memorial Day. I couldn't stop with the aaaw-ing:-) All of the white. All of the beauty...the pure, unadulterated smell of sweet love in the air. It was just want I needed.

Love is real, good people. Breathe deep and believe! Check out my stunning friend Kimba below:-)



love is real
it is not just in long distance commercials
or something that you thought you felt back in high school
so i will turn black and white,
become that horoscope you're reading
it predicts
that something good is on its way. -Kathy with a K's Song, as performed by Jason Mraz

No comments:

Post a Comment