Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Feeling Sick and Tired

In honor of swine flu season, I'm posting Shihan's "Sick and Tired." We all need a comedic rant poem every once in a while, especially when the cold and flu ickies are going around. This poem made me lol...like...out loud...like for real:-) Loves it!!

The great lines are endless, but I've included a few of my absolute favs below.

I wanna smack people who don't even realize that Egypt is in Africa.
I'm tired of J-Lo having white parents in every movie she's in.
I'm sick of black features being attributed to everyone else except blacks, like having big lips is cool, but only after Angelina Joli had them.
I'm sick of Master P being allowed to speak on behalf of hip hip, when he represents nothing but everything wrong with it.
I'm sick of apathy and American Idol and the whole Survivor phenomenon.
I'm tired of poets doing poems for pu$$y.
I'm sick of Cuba Gooding crying in every movie he's in.


So much truth wrapped in so much funny. Enjoy the vid, good people.

::smooches::

No comments:

Post a Comment