Wednesday, December 8, 2010

No Poetry. Just Waxing Philosophical

I once met a Holocaust survivor who used his tattooed prisoner number from Auschwitz as his bank account pin.

Today, in London, I met a woman who turned a traumatic car accident and the damage it did to her face into inspiration for her holistic skin and wellness clinic in the city.

I was reminded again that nothing in life is ever wasted. My life is steeped in gratitude for all that I have experienced and all who have been my unintended teachers.

ps...In case you haven't noticed, I'm taking a slight break from the blog. I needed to sort my self out in the real world before I could dive back into this virtual life :) See you guys in January. I promise I'll have some literary goodies for you!

smooches!

1 comment:

  1. Suffering is sad, especially in the extremity from the past. But, likewise still goes on in some places, such as Simalia, yet what help are those poor people recieving in the face of butcheristic tyranny!

    Thank you. Love love, Andrew. Bye.

    ReplyDelete