Sunday, November 14, 2010

Not Really A Writer...Just Play One on TV

14 days into National Novel Writing Month, and I've totally hit a wall. Blah!!!!!!!!

Everything I write is crap. Honestly..It is really not good...but, instead of quitting (which I really really really want to do), I've decided to take a step back and put together an outline of my novel. I'm not sure if it's a violation of the NaNoWriMo rules or anything, but I simply can't write another word without figuring out where the heck this novel is going.


Anyone else having similar issues? I found a bunch websites with tips on how to outline chapters and plan out character bios. Hope this helps...:)

One

Two

Three

Happy noveling, my sweets!

1 comment:

  1. yo...good good...i usually give up after I realize that what I have is crap...but all writing is always crap...until its rewritten...again and again.

    ReplyDelete